Holiday rentals in lozère
We are open all the year.
Rent a holiday cottage !
ou will discover an “extreme” country that will enable you to discover wilderness that will give you a feeling of well-being. By the river and facing the limestone cliffs, the 28 roomy bungalows surround the heated swimming-pool.
From your bungalow, discover the gorges in canoe, at you own rhythm or practise a large choice of outside activities. The Causses and the Cevennes belong to the World Heritage of Unesco, a masterpiece of nature and men.
In the heart of gorges of tarn, 35 km from Mende and 8 km from Quezac and Sainte Enimie, the “village vacances de Blajoux” welcomes you in an amazing frame. We offer you high comfort and modern facilities in a relaxing environment. We advise you for all activities (sport, visit, leisure…).
Special areas for games and leisure
- Heated swimming pool and kids pond for the residents (from the end of may until the end of September)
- Beach opened to swimming and river fishing
- Free wifi
- TV and DVD in the reception
- Baby foot
- Ping pong tables
- Sports fields: volley ball, badminton, bowls
- Play room and play ground for the youngsters
- Library with sitting room
- Ice creams, post cards and regional products for sale
- Private parking lot
Services for the practical life
- Free welcome drink each sunday morning in July and August
- Common Laundry: washing machine € 3, drying machine € 3
- Iron and vacuum cleaner available
- Raclette, fondue, blender, hair dryer
- Rental chairs
- Pets allowed: 15 € / week or 2 € / day for short stays
- Baby equipment : free on request (cot, booster seat, bath, changing table...)
- Bakery located 200m from the cottages : breads and groceries.
- Post office in reception
- Service cleaning fee (excepted dishes and garbages) : 50€ bungalow 2-4 people and 60€ bungalow 4-6 people.
- Service beds made on arrival : 10€ for1 bed for 2 people and 5€ for1 bed for 1 people.
- To pay on arrival: € 200 damage deposit.
- tourist tax : price : 0.80€/nigth /pers (-18 ans free).
- The payments at the reception will be made by checks or cashs, no credit card.
A holiday village that respects the environment
We wish let you Know that our village of holiday is an exceptional, protected natural environment, we make a commitment in an ecological approach.
We installed in our locations water pressure reducer in faucets and showers, as well as savers of flush, 2 salvage dealers of water are also settled for the watering and we use henceforth at most.
Organic products for the maintenance of premises. We propose you in the sale of the product dishes- hands, domestic product, pastilles of lava dishes and wash linen to respect our nature. We shall ask you to pursue this initiative during your stay.
Village of gites member to the association Cevennes ecotourism.